A note to you who is reading this:

Please leave a comment about my posts so I can know what others thoughts are. I also will answer all questions you may have about our farm so do not be shy :-)

Friday, March 19, 2010


The wether has cooled of a bit today and there is snow in the forecast. I hope it does not last long, six months of winter is enough for me! This is ok for the maple syrup making though. I just finished off 3 gallons of syrup and have three more barrels of sap to boil down. Not much out of the ordinary happened today though I did run into a little trouble with our chainsaw it would not stay running and sounded like it was getting to much air. I found that there was a leak in the the fuel line, so I cut the damaged part out puled up some slack on the line and hooked it back up to the carburetor. It is running good now and Is down the road helping ( as I write) cut up next years fire wood.
The crocuses are in bloom and I saw a blue bird so so I think spring is on its way


Oh by the way the answers to #1 and #2 are in the comments on the march 16th post.

No comments: