A note to you who is reading this:

Please leave a comment about my posts so I can know what others thoughts are. I also will answer all questions you may have about our farm so do not be shy :-)

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have not done a post for a few days because I'v been very busy working from sunup to sundown. One of the farmers at the market told me this advice. "The secret to success is to only work half days, but remember there are 24 hours in a day"( a joke) :0) but its kinda true though! I have been working 9 hour days at the neighbors sugar bush so this only leaves a few hours for me to get things done here at the farm. I'm not complaining I really like the busy spring time and all it's blessings! One thing I'v got a start on is making this year's compost piles, and giving last years piles a last tern.
Finished compost
New pile ready to heat up

No comments: